For all you runners needing an HRM...

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
On sale today only (8/1/2011)

$148 down from the $190s. No tax + free shipping. Local retail near the $300s.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=tsm_1_tw_gb_dotd_A1UAKJ8REUXKEE

I love my polar ft60... i was really considering this one, but at the time this one was more expensive so I went with my Polar...

Just thought id share for all of us health freaks on mfp...

SPECS:
Touch bezel lets you change screens with a simple tap (no more fumbling for buttons)

Training features that continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when paired with heart rate monitor)

ANT + Sport wireless platform wirelessly sends your data to your computer

Includes both the USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor

Download recorded courses to compete against previous workouts or race a Virtual Partner

Replies

• Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I bought the Garmin FT60 and am still trying to get all of its features down pat. Hope it measures up to the Polar!
  • mbilling
    mbilling Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you know, I just ordered it at regular price on Friday. *sad trombone*
  • corbansmom
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know!
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you know, I just ordered it at regular price on Friday. *sad trombone*

Return it and get another one. $40 should cover shipping.
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was looking at one for my husbands b-day. Thanks for the tip. :happy:
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    bump
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I can't seem to find in the info if this one tracks calories? That's what I am most interested in, since I am not a serious runner. But I might get into it later, figured I should splurge for a good HRM. Does anyone have this and does it tell you calories burned?
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Nice find!
    now I'm wondering if it's ok to sell my used HRM or should I just put it to rest?
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find in the info if this one tracks calories? That's what I am most interested in, since I am not a serious runner. But I might get into it later, figured I should splurge for a good HRM. Does anyone have this and does it tell you calories burned?

Looks like it tracks calories too. The product specs state:
    Product Features
    Training features that continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when paired with heart rate monitor)

I ordered one this morning since I have been thinking of getting one for awhile now.