Hello :)

Options
Hello! I'm new here :) I'm trying to lose weight for the second time. I lost 26lbs a couple of years ago and have managed to keep most of it off (save a few lbs). Now I'm here for the second leg of the journey and want to lose another 38lbs. This time I also want to focus on getting fit so I'm exercising 3-4 times a week (going to fitness classes rather than the gym)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Replies

• jrk412
    jrk412 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!! Congrats on keeping the first loss, and great job going the rest of the way, you'll love MFP :)
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks!
  • wyo_cindy
    Options
    Hello, Great luck on your jounery. What type of exercises or you doing?
  • watcherII
    watcherII Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • soozy84
    Options
    I hate going to the gym so I'm just going to fitness classes at the moment, although would eventually like to start doing some free weights at the gym to tone up my arms. I do Zumba on a Monday night, Body Combat/Boxercise on a Tuesday, Legs Bums and Tums (which is an absolute killer) on a Thursday and Yoga on a Saturday. I want to try and add in another body combat or another zumba eventually but can't face it at the moment!!! :) Hopefully in the next few weeks though...

What do you do?
  • harric01
    harric01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am doing the Power 90 program from Beachboday and LOVE it! I exercise 6 days a week. Great job on the previous weight loss too!! Feel free to friend me :smile:
  • memieof3
    memieof3 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi and welcome to our group. I have found this to be the most real everyone is so supporting and encouraging. I look forward to meeting you. Feel free to add me as your free. :flowerforyou:
  • soozy84
    Options
    Welcome! I am doing the Power 90 program from Beachboday and LOVE it! I exercise 6 days a week. Great job on the previous weight loss too!! Feel free to friend me :smile:

6 days a week! That's great. Hopefully I'll be the same soon :)