LOST 10 LBS... YIPPEE

Options
I am very pleased with my progress, as I have been tracking what I eat now for 3 wks.. and I have lost 10 lbs... I am very :happy: all your comments and recipes are very helpful.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.. T Zuvella from SF, Cali

Replies

• TZUVELLA
    Options
    I am very pleased with my progress, as I have been tracking what I eat now for 3 wks.. and I have lost 10 lbs... I am very :happy: all your comments and recipes are very helpful.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.. T Zuvella from SF, Cali
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    WOWIE. What an accomplishment. 10 lbs in 3 weeks. Does that even register? lol 10 lbs is practically a dress size.

So proud of you.

Keep up the amazing work.
  • leg8
    leg8 Posts: 49
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm sure that seeing those results in such a short amount of time will give you a lot of motivation to continue!!! keep up the good work!!!
  • nicole0177
    Options
    Thats AWESOME!!!!:drinker:

congradulations!!!
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    Way to go! no stopping you now:happy:
  • aliciask
    Options
    Awesome! So psyched for you! :flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    Options
    NICE WORK!!!! Someone once recommended going to the grocery store and picking up a 10 lbs bag of potatoes to see what it feels like to have lost it! Congrats! :drinker:
  • TZUVELLA
    Options
    your actually right... I fit into some size 16 jeans that I didn't when I start... thanks for the encourage:smile:
  • TZUVELLA
    Options
    thanks your very sweet to take the time to write and spead the weight loss love... much appreciated
  • TZUVELLA
    Options
    :laugh: thanks I like that idea ...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you!! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That's terrific, keep up the good work!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Super! :happy: Doesn't it feel so good!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WooHOO!!!!!