biggest losers IRELAND

Options
Hello all I wanted to make a place where all people from Ireland can chit chat and motivate one another. :bigsmile:

Replies

• mgt80
    mgt80 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds good to me!! Rejoined Weightwatchers last night. This is the last time! Something HAS to change.....
  • haquo
    haquo Posts: 3
    Options
    I hear You :) I could write a couple of books on unsucesfull atempts of loosing weight :P
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I'm Richard from East Cork. Have just moved over to this site from The Biggest Loser as I don't have the money to carry on there and this plan is identical. I'll miss it there as the forum wasn't overly busy but had just the right balance of posts. Some lovely people there but I'm sure I'll meet similar on here. I've been a member here for months but that was just because I was using the food database when something didn't show up on the BL site. Am here for good now.
  • HappyKat50
    HappyKat50 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya , Kathleen from Wexford , just joined on Sat , am loving this fitness pal , and the fact it's free is even better , I have done weight watchers, Lipotrim, u name it i done it all with no sucess, so calorie counting i think is the way to go, i found i have been very true when adding my points so hopefully it will work this time, now it's time to get my *kitten* out there and walk :D , good luck everyone, i'll be back to tell u how it went :)
  • Fruchtzwerg
    Fruchtzwerg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm Andrea from County Wicklow. Nice to finally see some Irish here :smile:
    Best of luck to all of you
  • HappyKat50
    HappyKat50 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, Andrea, and good luck to you too girl :)