Introducing Myself

Options
Hello my name is Alessia and I live in Houston, TX, I have been making excusses about changeing my weight for so long that im now 20 pounds heavier than I was a year ago and something has to give. I have been told working on trying to feel better health wise and just in my everyday routine. My weight has been a problem for years But I have honstly been to lazy and not motivated to change. My boyfriend always tells me if you want change you have to do something different...SO NOW IS THE TIME!!!!

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find great motivation here and awesome friends that will guide through your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck!
  • ShinigamiJohan
    Options
    Good for you! :) This place is great for people who want to lose weight, you've come to the right place! Add me as a friend if you want! It's more fun when you have people to share your weight loss with. :D
  • lle56
    lle56 Posts: 8
    Options
    HI today is the first day to the rest of my life to start something new and have the encouragement I need to succeed.....looking forward to tracking the progress Ill make along the way --
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Welcome. Yes, this site will help you look different and ultimately feel different and loving your new life and the new habits you will start adapting. It seems like you have a supportive boyfriend. That is a plus too. Enjoy!