Want friends to help motivate me

I am a 36-year-old woman who is been obese for half of my life. Current weight is 282.8 and I'm looking to get to 200lbs to start. I need help with motivation.

Replies

• angesmith08
    angesmith08 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi-I can tell you that just taking one action move is the key to get going. It doesn't have to be big. Try either getting up 39 min earlier or making time after dinner to take a regular paced walk to the end of our block or around it. You will start to feel so good that you started. Good luck!
  • pjradio
    pjradio Posts: 21 Member
    Can we be buds?! Our stats are almost identical!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    edited September 2017
    Feel free to add me... 48 years old, started at 260 in November 2016, currently 188 with about another 23ish pounds to go... I say ish because that goal weight has changed three times since I started. It went from 199 to 185 and now that I am in the 180's I have decided upon 160-165... we will see how I feel when I leave the 170's if that number will change again... LOL I log daily and do my best to interactive with my friends. Support is great... Motivation comes from within... find that and you are going to be GOLDEN!!! Lets do this!
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    You can add me! My MFP friends definitely help keep me motivated.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • CBlund36
    CBlund36 Posts: 3 Member
    How do I add all of you as friends?
  • sallywally1326
    sallywally1326 Posts: 4 Member
    Would love to connect. My story is similar to yours!
  • Go to friends page hit + sign. Hit email/username and type it in send.