What's everyone's fave snacks?

Options

Replies

• StarBrightStarBright
    Options
    sweet peppers dipped in hummus and the Yoplait french style yogurt that has popped up in stores recently (so decadent and yummy!!!).
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Breakstone single-serve cottage cheese pods
  • melissamae05
    melissamae05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am always eating the 100 calorie packs of guacamole with baby carrots and mini peppers. I also eat a lot of apples with almond butter, frozen grapes (amazing!), PB toast with bananas, bean dip with seed crackers, hummus and vegetables, etc.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    For just an quick snack...frozen banana, 12 almonds! (Lol the less dishes the better!).

You just eat the banana frozen? It's not hard?
  • fabulous1690
    fabulous1690 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Meringue nests. Each one 51cal and soooo sorts out my sweet tooth cravings
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    bsdgziuv9mjk.jpg

This. For. Evah.

Is this that protein cheesecake you mentioned before?
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the 100 calorie packs of like popcorn, or cookies or chips etc- IF I have them portioned out for me- I can eat"just one" and be satisfied when it is a snack. Of course I am a volume eater so for breakfast lunch and dinner- I look for volume--
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    bsdgziuv9mjk.jpg

This. For. Evah.

I sliced my cheesecake into 100 calorie slices (12 total), and it's much better as a snack. The 1/6 slices were too heavy, i didn't feel great after finishing one.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Nuts. String cheese. Lenny & Larry's cookies
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Protein bars are an all time favorite. Greek yogurt, pretzels, chocolate.
  • cc183g
    cc183g Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Slimfast Chips. Really good.. 100 cal
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    chips- love the slimfast bbq-- also love the reduced fat kettle style lays- have to go easy on those
  • EllaGmember
    EllaGmember Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, these all sound so good! I forgot about crackers and stuff! I'm not a huge 'single use plastic' person myself, but I can make the portions myself at home! Yus!
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have never heard or seen this string cheese you all talk of. Must be an American thing?

I love my crackers and cheese, apples or my latest favourite is an orange cut up and i add it to my yogurt.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    One of my go-to snacks, which helps get to my protein goal, is celery with tuna salad...

1 pouch Starkist - Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna
    1 tablespoon Miracle Whip Light
    black pepper
    1 teaspoon capers
    3 stalks celery

(120 cal: 7 carb, 3 fat, 18 protein)

I also enjoy nonfat Greek yogurt with PB2 which is a good source of protein.

Also, love to nosh on radishes with a little salt, carrots, sugar snap peas...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    cheese sticks
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Can't do protein cheesecake for snack... need carbs :(

For me, cheese/yogurt and fruit (usually an apple). I love Sargento's balanced breaks as well and buy a few when they are on sale (cheese, nuts, dried fruit).

To be fair, I'm more likely to have more smaller meals than a snack.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Apple and blue cheese (or any cheese). Handful of nuts. Sometimes I have a small cup of homemade soup - very filling, but not super heavy.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, beef jerky, fresh fruit of any kind, popcorn, laughing cow cheese and wheat thins, jalapeno veggie strings, halo top ice cream if I want something more sweet. And add in a diet soda and that's my snack.
  • EllaGmember
    EllaGmember Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    Greek yogurt, beef jerky, fresh fruit of any kind, popcorn, laughing cow cheese and wheat thins, jalapeno veggie strings, halo top ice cream if I want something more sweet. And add in a diet soda and that's my snack.

JALAPENO VEGGIE STRINGS!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o