70 lbs down! With Pics!

Options

Replies

• SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow - you really have said a lot in this story - set backs do not equal failure...just a place to pick yourself up, dust off and start again...You should look at yourself everyday and be very proud...You can do anything you put your mind to...you have proven that!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I agree, absolutely amazing! Congratulations on your accomplishments, academic and weight wise! Keep up the good work!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    Even when you were heavy, you still had a radiant smile..I'm glad you kept it. Way to go!!!!!!
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Beautiful transformation!
  • GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! amazing job.
  • SeattleGrl
    SeattleGrl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are! Thanks for sharing your story:smile:
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job.
  • cemadigan
    cemadigan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for your hard work and dedication! You look beautiful - the before and after pictures are so inspiring. Keep at it!
  • darconnor
    Options
    WOW! I am so proud of you! (How is that possible when I don't even know you?...I guess it's because I know your struggle and I recognize those former chins from my own face). Keep up the good work; you look amazing. I am looking forward to the 1/2 way mark...I am 1/3 of the way at this point.
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Keep up the good work and keep sharing! Thank you
  • AthleteComesBack
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats.....and ummm, GO BROWNS!!!! (had to throw that in there).
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Congratulations!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    what an awesome transformation. You look fantastic!
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration to us all. Enjoy your added years and gorgeous 'new' self!
  • ALJ0729
    ALJ0729 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Thanks for sharing these pictures. You must be soooo proud of yourself!! You look FABULOUS!! :) 4 U :flowerforyou:
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look great & that's a gorgeous dress! Congratulations, keep it up!
  • LadyG0915
    LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You are my hero!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am overwhelmed with all the support and congratulations from everyone! Thank you so much for helping me really put my success into perspective. Sometimes when I know I have so far to go, it is really hard for me to celebrate how far I've come and how much work and time it took to get here from where I started.

Thank you all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!