Looking for others to add to motivate one another

Options
Hello, I am new to using this ap, finding it very beneficial. Learning the ins and outs of it, have not figured out how to add others yet, but I am sure I will ahha!
I am currently doing beachbody work outs at home I have access to the on demand & am enjoying it alot. I also have been trying to get a few hikes in a week and and the off day of a hike ger in a walk.
I am working to refine my diet, and am egar to get healthy and to a tolerable weight. My goal is to get healthy & enjoy doing it.
If you are looking to add friends to help motivate yourself like me, please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I see you do a lot of hiking! I love hiking. Hiking is help me lose a lot of weight. I've lost 235 lb and I've kept it off for a while, without hiking I don't think that would have been possible.

If you're looking for someone to talk to about weight loss exercise diet and all that jazz feel free to add me or send me a message anytime. I'm here if you need help.
  • Bri_gets_fit1990
    Options
    Sure, that sounds great!I've figured out how to post in the introduce your self section, but no idea how to add friends. If you tell me how I can add you lol
  • SherThel19
    SherThel19 Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello! I'll be your friend. I'm new too. This is my second day.
  • catnyxx
    catnyxx Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me