Hi from New Jersey :)

Options
Hello all, I am a 37 year old female from New Jersey who has lost just about 70 pounds, but have about 50 more to lose to hit goal. Looking for some inspiring and motivating friends to join me on this journey.

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have lost 77 and still 50 to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there! From Washington. If you need any support or advice feel free to add me. I have been on this journey forever.
  • Moobear214
    Moobear214 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi from south jersey. Great job so far. Feel free to add me
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me
  • PastChief04
    PastChief04 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I am from South Jersey and would love to help, support and receive help and support. I have lost 26 and have about 70 to go.
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Hi jersey!! Wave from Ohio!! Have a great day!!
  • jbvj
    jbvj Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm in Somerset co. Feel free to ad me as long as you plan to log consistently.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am a 37 year old female from New Jersey who has lost just about 70 pounds, but have about 50 more to lose to hit goal. Looking for some inspiring and motivating friends to join me on this journey.

I live in MD but go back to NJ most weekends! Great fitness community around there!
  • argos14
    argos14 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Former south Jersey now back in Canada...will send you an invite
  • BigWhiteMocha
    BigWhiteMocha Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Born and raised in New Jersey as well, I would love to join you in some fitness goals. Shoot me a friend request! And if you need any advice I'm here. I use to be 210 pounds back when I was 18, I lost 50 pounds in a 3 month period to get a job. I've kept it off and stayed sexy :) you got this!