Doing This Again

Options
I am new to this site and looking to share motivation and incite on how to make this all work.. I have been on this planet a long time and you would think I could make this work but Food is all consuming and Stress in our lives does not make it easy .. sharing better food choices I hope will get us all on the path to success! Join me

Replies

• nerdherdshepherd
    Options
    I'm trying to figure it out too! Feel free to add me!
  • 10015houston
    10015houston Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well for most this will be silly but I have lasted 2 whole days on this.. :) There have been times that I have not lasted overnight trying to gain control of food and not having it control me.. I even show my first pound lost.. don't care why it has given me motivation to continue.. I am 71 years old .. and want to make it to 100.. can't do that if i don't stay healthy and exercise.. I still work but i sit 30 hours a week on the phone so this is going to be a challenge...
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • 10015houston
    Options
    OK my big challenge is making 1200 calories into a days worth of food.. some days i'm ok and other days i thing i'm doing good and i run out of calories to use at lunch.. I have to learn to plan better .. Ideas???
  • 10015houston
    Options
    Ok I'm working on it... made desserts for everybody and a small taste for me.. I'm learning.. who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Now to figure out how this web site works