finally started 30DS!

Options
after a LONG thinking-but-not-doing-phase, i finally did day 1 of the 30 day shred! :) it kicked my butt, but i'm so excited about the next 29!

anyone else just starting 30DS? would love some friends doing it so we can motivate each other!

friend me! :)

Replies

• pammi65
    pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    After seeing so many people on here starting 30DS, I ordered mine friday! Going out of town wed for a couple of days than plan on starting when I get back! Scared haha but excited to start it! Pretty sure it will kick my butt to!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    yeah love the shred! Thinking about starting again but might am planning on doing the Chalean Extreme!!
  • jridgway49
    Options
    On way 5th day today and it is kicking this 50 yrs old butt ! But kinda liking it lol Good luck to all !!
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred last thursday. I only did 2 days. I haven't had access to the tv in 3 days, so I have been riding bike and running instead. But plan on doing it again starting tomorrow morning.
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just started L3 and love that it's a quick 20 minutes!
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    im on day 2 of Level 2 :)
    after day 8 i was no longer sore in the morning. i also havent taken a break. i was also doing pilates with 30DS but id rather do something more. :) good luck!!
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Starting this afternoon when my daughter goes down for her nap. Hoping she takes a long one because I'm thinking I'm going to need a little nap after my first 30DS workout. Lol
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I also did Day 1 today and was shocked at how much i struggled! The thing that kept me going was just knowing that it would end soon! Looking forward to seeing results from it though :).
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 level 1 for me. I'm also doing Pilates reformer 2x per week as well as cardio, but the 30ds is hard! I think the push ups are the hardest for me.

Can't wait to see how we all are doing after the 30 days!
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Its definitely tough but im determined to stick with it! Friend request sent :)
  • saraco
    saraco Posts: 7
    Options
    I started it today! I have just taken my before pictures and i need to take some measurements. Augusts is going to be 30DS month. Add me as a friend :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    It is my go-to workout if I need something quick or it's an off day from the other two programs I do. I LOVE IT! Congrats on starting, thats the hardest part.
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight! I just finished c25k, so I have been doing nothing but cardio for the last 10 weeks. It's time to add in some strength training. Add me for support!
  • cthill1
    cthill1 Posts: 27
    Options
    I start 30ds last week and I'm on day 5 the first couple of days got me but not to bad now cant wait to finish :smile:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    i think i've done about 25 days of it and now i've done 4 days of jillian's No More Trouble Zones :)
    i never knew i liked jillian! lol
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have done it off and on in the past but never for 30 straight days so I'm going to start it tonight along with everyone else!!!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 today also! I need to take some before pics tonight!!!
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Did it this afternoon and OMG did it kick my butt. I definitely got through by knowing it would be over soon. And knowing it will get easier as I become stronger. :)
  • KristensMom314
    KristensMom314 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today is my Day 6. It definitely gets easier as you go along, but it still kicks my butt every day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!