To Advocare... Or not?

Options
MereMe
MereMe Posts: 312 Member
I'm looking for people who have had long term results with Advocare weight loss products. I have several friend "pushing" it & I am not looking for a quick fix. I am skeptical at this point and find reps to be pretty aggressive. What has been your LONG TERM experience(at least 6 months of keeping the weight off post "challenges")?

Replies

• sharaizme
    sharaizme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am still early in my use of advocare, but my friend has been doing it for well over a year and has kept off three dress sizes! I just started a couple of months ago and am down 18 pounds! So excited! I was very skeptical, too, until I got to a point where I saw a pic of myself and realized that something had to give. It's not a miracle cure, but the tools defnintely help in conjunction with doing the "right things"; i.e. diet/exercise. I'm hopeful! Hope this helps.
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My question is.... Do you stay on advocare for life? or can you get off and not gain weight back or feel sluggish from withdrawl? I'm very skeptical too, I know a lady that was the laziest person I ever met and she started in feb and has lost 40 pounds and is on the elliptical everyday now... its hard to believe but id like to know what are in these minerals/vitamins to make such a difference?
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I did the body by vi 90 day challenge. It's been a month since, and I've lost more weight. I lost 54 lbs in 90 days