I Lost Nothing?!

Options
I had an incredible week, great exercise, great eating, didn't cheat once, feel great and I got on the scale this morning and lost NOTHING! I know that there is a "wall" out there, and somehow I have found it. I'm not ready to quit, but this is extremely frustrating. Just had to vent!!!:frown:

95488.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had an incredible week, great exercise, great eating, didn't cheat once, feel great and I got on the scale this morning and lost NOTHING! I know that there is a "wall" out there, and somehow I have found it. I'm not ready to quit, but this is extremely frustrating. Just had to vent!!!:frown:

95488.png
  • eammarx
    Options
    Same thing here. I am the exact same weight I was last Friday. I just want to cry. I know it happens but it sucks.:sad:
  • JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Don't despair!! I've been at this for almost a month now and have only managed to lose very little weight. But I know my wall will come crumbling down at some point, just keep at it and remember that at least you're being very healthy! :wink:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    It's ok, we all have weeks like that. Are you watching your sodium levels? SOmetimes water retention is the culprit. Ditto that if you're on or near your period. COuld be a million things, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll see a change next week.:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    VENT away girl.... We're here for you! :heart:
    Don't get discouraged! You have done SO WELL so far! 14lbs! Maybe try shaking things up a little this week? Try a different w/o schedule, try some different foods? YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zoey1912
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel..I work out everyday and watch my calories 1200-1400/day and have not lost weight yet! This has been going on for two months! Are you at all close to your target weight? I think it becomes more difficult to loose when your body is at its optimal weight. I think that's my problem..You may want to switch up your workouts if you have not already. I've heard this can help. Thanks for venting!!
  • smendek910
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself and please don't give up. I've also been extremely strick with what I've been eating and working my butt off and my first week I only lost 2 lbs. - My second week the scale said I GAINED 2 lbs. - I don't understand what's going on but I'm not gonna give in or give up because it's time for a change!
    Stay with it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Ditto, not a pound lost this week:sad: Thanks for posting now I don't feel so alone and like the only one. I guess we all just have to realize it happens and just keep on keeping on. Haven't done my measurements yet maybe something good there.......I hope. We just can't give up.:flowerforyou:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Hey at least you lost nothing. I gained 1/2 pound!!

I have been eating VERY clean and working out regularly. Though I know I should probably push myself harder.

Here's to next week :drinker:
  • Summarain
    Options
    I'm on a scale strike!!!! If I dont see results come Feb. 28th then all hell's gonna break lose! ROFL!!!

Stick to it! Change WILL COME!!!

Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
    When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As everyone of us sometimes learns,
    And many a failure turns about
    When he might have won had he stuck it out;
    Don't give up, though the pace seems slow -
    You might succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than
    It seems to a faint and faltering man,
    Often the struggler has given up
    When he might have captured the victor's cup.
    And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
    How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out -
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt -
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It may be near when it seems afar;
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
    It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

- Unknown -

:flowerforyou:
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know I'm in the same boat as a lot of you...I will NOT quit! I know I feel better, and that in itself makes the last week worth it. I'll keep moving, elliptical, here I come!

95488.png
  • abillings9
    Options
    Same problem here. I'm finding with not having much to lose, it's very very difficult to lose it! It's aggravating!
  • erasmojaramillo
    Options
    You should check your Body Fat %, Water %, Bone % and Muscle %.
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    As Bobby Mc Farrin the singer said, "Don't worry, be Happy." :drinker:

There will be down days :happy: and there will be up days :frown: Jus t keep working towards your goal. When things don't go the way you want, refocus yourself and get back on track!!! and if you were not off track do not worry because chances are within the next week you will have all of a sudden lost 5lbs. overnight!!! :laugh:
  • malloriannspw
    Options
    Ugh, I here you. I've been stuck at this weight for what seems like forever! Just makes me feel like screaming. Like all this hard work isn't even worth it :explode:
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    me too i worked hard ate healthy felt like i lost 5 pounds i get on the scale and no weight lost at all :sad: