sugar???

Options
I have noticed that no matter what I do I always go over my suger limit for the day. Does this matter...ugh..

Replies

• GypsyRose25
    Options
    It depends on where the sugar comes from. Is it sugar from fruits? Or is it a cane type sugar?
  • samanthabrandon
    Options
    cane.....the bad kind ..I know....lol...
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    If you use the Search feature up there ^^^ you will have tons of answers. :)
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think it matters no matter where the sugar comes from. Sugar is sugar. I LOVE sugar, don' t take me as one of those sugar nazis, love it everywhere. Cake, coffee, sweetened yogurt, peaches, etc. But I cut it out. I limit mine to 25 g a day (30 on a high day) and it's been the absolute game changer in my weight loss. I used to be a skeptic on cutting out sugar, but immediately when I started tracking it I started losing and haven't looked back!
  • dawnbrisset
    dawnbrisset Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree - sugar is sugar, no matter the source. Cut it back, and you will get great results!
  • nikkidee1983
    Options
    There is a difference between good and bad sugars, like fruit has good sugar in it. But, sugar still turns into fat, so even my doctor had recommended watching the sugars intake even in fruit.
  • change_happens
    Options
    it really doesn't matter where the sugar comes from... fruits or cane. your body doesn't recognize the difference. Sugar is sugar.
    I have been comparing the foods i eat with this chart... you can find these charts everywhere. http://www.glycemicedge.com/glycemic-index-chart/