If you love Anime what's your alltime fave?

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,641 Member
    Options
    I'm not that much into it, but my DD wants to be SOMBRA from OVERWATCH this Halloween.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    All time? That's a hard one, because I have favourites for different genres.

Skip Beat would have to be my all-time fav, but that would probably be because of how much I love the manga. Honorable mentions? Chihayafuru, Your lie in April, Tokyo Ghoul, Sakamichi no Appolon/Kids on the slope, Baby Steps and Haikyuu.

From what is simlucasting right now? My hero academia

Movies? Howls Moving Castle, When Marnie was here, and Kimi no na wa/Your name.
  • Liftslikeagoddess
    Options
    So hard to pick just one; so because I'm re-watching it for the million times currently.... Sword Art Online.
  • xFarahKay
    xFarahKay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Parasyte the maxim
  • Hentekorino
    Hentekorino Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Clannad: After Story, cried when it came out at multiple scenes and still do years later.
    Currently really loving Made in Abyss though, fantastic show.
  • humansasornaments
    Options
    Berzerk
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Old school 1985 Macross/Robotech. It was my first. I only watch subtitled anime now days. I also like Ouran, Clannad, NANA, Paradise Kiss... I learned the art style and language (sort of) from an old classmate of mine from Hiroshima. At my age, it's a guilty pleasure lol
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    too many to pick from.. top is probably always gonna be deathnote & sao.. I must be a huge nerd because I've watched most of the listing so far haha. most people mentioned fun ones as favs, so I'll throw a few favs that aren't on the board yet.
    log horizon & world trigger would definitely be up there for me as well.

no. 6, Deadman wonderland, & soul eater were fun too
  • witchofthewater
    Options
    I always want to say something other than Sailor Moon but that show is everything and if I said any other anime it would be a lie
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sailor Moon

But I'm also starting to like Kobayashi's Dragon Maid too.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    SAO was a good one as ppl mentioned and I just finished Erased last night, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
  • chantellmelo29
    chantellmelo29 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sailor Moon, CardCaptors Sakura & Berserk, I couldn't choose just one. Lol
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Cowboy Bebop
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Sailor Moon (original), Natsume Youjin-chou, Cowboy Bebop and Galaxy Express 999 probably rank as my absolute favorites. :)
  • Jocko808
    Jocko808 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Berserk
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Sailor Moon (original), Natsume Youjin-chou, Cowboy Bebop and Galaxy Express 999 probably rank as my absolute favorites. :)

Sailor *kitten* moon

Hell yes. Even though this comic pretty much sums up the original series and its ridiculousness:

2013-01-07.jpg
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    not a big anime watcher

Ghost in the shell and Voices of a distant star are near the top of my very short list
  • Lord_Vladimir
    Lord_Vladimir Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Maybe Dragon Ball Z