disgusting food habit

Options
So for a bit of craic what's your most disgusting food habit?? Mine is dipping orange segments into pot noodles (I like them dipped in my tea too)

And I have been known to dip walnuts into brown sauce and carrots into my yoghurt!

So go on.... what's yours???/

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter on hot dogs. Hey, don't knock it til you try it. :bigsmile:
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow, compared to peanut butter on hot dogs, mine seems lame. I LOVE ketchup mixed with mayo for my fries and burgers. Yum. I've also been known to make a peanut butter and pickle sandwich, which is also yummy. :bigsmile:
  • JudyP0389
    Options
    I LOVE mayonnaise on corn on the cob. :laugh:
  • rococo11
    rococo11 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    PB, Jelly and salami sandwiches!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, compared to peanut butter on hot dogs, mine seems lame. I LOVE ketchup mixed with mayo for my fries and burgers. Yum. I've also been known to make a peanut butter and pickle sandwich, which is also yummy. :bigsmile:

I do the mayo ketchup thing too. But my friend has the most disgusting thing I have heard of. She eats cottage cheese with hot dogs!! YUCK!!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

I do the mayo ketchup thing too. But my friend has the most disgusting thing I have heard of. She eats cottage cheese with hot dogs!! YUCK!!
  • ischmelle
    Options

It makes you wonder how these things happen! :laugh: Is it a case as in what happened in the old Reese's commercial "Hey, you put cottage cheese on my hot dog! Hey, you put hot dog on my cottage cheese!" or are these food combinations just handed down as family treasures that can only be passed from generation o generation... :laugh:
  • ischmelle
    Options

It makes you wonder how these things happen! :laugh: Is it a case as in what happened in the old Reese's commercial "Hey, you put cottage cheese on my hot dog! Hey, you put hot dog on my cottage cheese!" or are these food combinations just handed down as family treasures that can only be passed from generation o generation... :laugh:
  • lustyrusty
    Options
    I love mayo and sweet chilli sauce...

And I have been known to put coleslaw onto apples (only granny smith ones though!)
  • lustyrusty
    Options
    I love mayo and sweet chilli sauce...

And I have been known to put coleslaw onto apples (only granny smith ones though!)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Not so disgusting but not average I will dip my lays plain chips in mustard. I will eat hotdogs with yougart as a side and my cousin says thats just weird :( When I was a kid I mixed A1 in my corn.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I love to eat mayo on my eggs in the morning :) I also like to mix mashed potatoes and cole slaw together. Both of these things reallly bother my DH haha :bigsmile:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Mushy peas and black olives!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Reading some of the other posts, I'm not so sure mine are that disgusting. I like to dip sandwich cookies in Kool-aid. I also like to dip potato chips in mayonnaise and I like to mix cottage cheese with pork and beans. That's the only weird ones I can think of at the moment.
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

In the UK thats called burger sauce and you can buy it!!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I love mayo! Which is weird for some people, haha. I had a friend who would take a packet of Hot Coco mix and spit in it and mix it up then eat the little balls. She would do this while watching the Biggest Loser. I hated watching her do it!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I love to eat mayo on my eggs in the morning :) I also like to mix mashed potatoes and cole slaw together. Both of these things reallly bother my DH haha :bigsmile:

mayo on eggs is mine too :)
  • mikihainesy
    Options

In the UK thats called burger sauce and you can buy it!!
    I used to love burger sauce on my kebabs.....mmmm doner :sad:
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have been known to put hummus on my bbq chicken pizza...mmmm

And one time only peanut butter and hummus on my pizza.

Routinely eat ketchup in my raman noodles but that's about it.
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I eat vinegar on EVERYTHING.... seriously everything :blushing: