Needing Support

Options
So I have some friends on here, but they don't log anything...and I'm in desperate need of motivation. I have at the very least 80 lbs to lose, and need someone to help me along the way. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello Emma. Sorry you don't have enough support yet. Add me if you like!!
  • tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello Emma. I'm just starting out here too, and have a minimum of 71 lbs to lose. I am a mom of a toddler and also looking to avoid being a negative example to my daughter. You are welcome to add me if you'd like.
    Tamie
    Height 6'0'
    GW: 180
  • MC0301
    MC0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need buddies and am also in VERY desperate need for motivation. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lisamn06
    Options
    Hello emma!!1

Just started not too long ago and have a journey myself to go through!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • LoriFleming
    LoriFleming Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me.... I'll support you!
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    Hey there!

The very fact that you're here is a great start. Regardless of what your friends do, you do what you need to do to succeed. In this arena, it's best to do what most others won't. If it were easy, everyone would do it. It takes courage, determination, perseverance, and plan guts! This isn't for the weak. Generally, most people that think they're weak (that have failed before, etc.) aren't weak, they just had to grow into the fierce strength that was buried deep within them.

YOU can do anything you set your mind to do. So, do it! Let no one else determine what you can or cannot do. You define you.

I wish you well!

*smiles*

Jean
  • CCapehart85
    Options
    Emma, you are so close! Don't give up now! Add me if you like, I am new but I am determined to log on daily!