Any metalheads out there?

Options
Hiii,

I really would like to have someone to talk to who also wants to loose weight right now.
I'm a mother and apart from that, my interests are heavy metal and photography.

Anyone out there? ; )

Replies

• blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hope you're having a great morning. We have 3/4 in common . . . I am a mother wanting to lose weight, and I am also a metalhead :) I like photography, but I am not really any good at it! So there you have it.

Hope you're having a great morning. Feel free to add me if you would like <3
  • KeepOnMovjng
    KeepOnMovjng Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm also 3/4 in common. I'm trying to lose a large amount of weight, love all sorts of music but favourite is rock, grunge, heavy metal and new metal. Also love photography but not done any since graduating in it. Looking to incorporate it into fitness once I get a new memory card though.
  • maxxine666
    maxxine666 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm also into metal, trying to lose weight & love photography (not a professional by any means!) but no kids :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    old school metal head,, ratt, dio, scorpions, motley crue
  • fmps5
    fmps5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 46 just lost 38 lbs shooting for 50 total. I used to like photography but found life got in the way of that hobby. Definitely a metal head and have recently discovered Disturbed and Five Finger Death Punch. Some pretty explicit lyrics but what the hell, if I wanted pretty and mellow I could listen to Rod Stewart ( nothing wrong with RS just not my cup of tea) LoL....

Inside the Fire - Disturbed currently my go to for motivation... and FFDP Jeckyl and Hyde
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I luv listening to metal...especially when lifting! I'm into Slipknot, Korn, Pantera, GNR, etc. Also a mom! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. I'm mostly into first and second wave of British heavy metal, extra kvlty deep-frozen black metal and stoner/doom. I like artsy metal-inspired stuff too, "world" music and oddities. Your basic metal hipster dweeb. :smile:

Feel free to add me though the whole weight loss thing is somewhat on the back burner at the moment.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    How metal is metal? I mostly listen to mainstream hard rock such as Metallica, Seether, Korn, and the like. I'm also into photography (I shoot Canon), but lately I don't get out as much as I used to. Add me if you wish.
  • modifiedrabbitt
    modifiedrabbitt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I would love to have someone to talk to through this journey as well! I'm a mom of now two boys ( 3 & 3 week old), photography is my passion, I want to lose this weight and get healthy for my kids! What kind of metal do you like? Open if you want to add me on here as well.
  • cecil_hall
    cecil_hall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been a metal head for many yrs. You can add me if you'd like
  • _stowen_
    _stowen_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Right up my alley! Metal and photography! I am definitely an amateur but wanting to get better. Not much to shoot in Oklahoma. Love Metal.....old school Metallica, Fear Factory, Alestorm, Korpiklaani, and Static X, just to name a few.
  • smanto00
    smanto00 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a metal head too!! Not a mom, but trying hard to get healthier due to severe back issues. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm a total metal head and I'm a mother of a 3.5 year old I just started up again on here after being lazy for the last few months!
    I do enjoy photography as well! But have many other interest!
  • mafcff
    mafcff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I listen to all kinds of metal. It has been a while since I've listened to music. Music used to be a daily thing for me. I'd love to have some metal friends. I want my 1 year old son to enjoy it. Haha Please add me.
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I enjoy some European symphonic metal, Sonata Arctica is my *jam*.
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't really listen to alot of metal... But the reason why I am here is to ask if you guys could recommend me some bands and albums. Would love to expand further into this genre.