New whole food , plant based vegan

Options
Hi guys a while ago I was super unhealthy but then I became a vegan! And now a Whole Foods, plant based vegan, I am heavy now, not sure how much I weigh but I am on a journey, to lose over 100 pounds. Oh yeah and I wanna do crossfit! But I'll start by being a runner, so add me as a MFP friend! I need the positive vibes

Replies

• pleasebejoking
    pleasebejoking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just recently been reading into the whole foods plant-based diet and definitely want to get into it! Question: do you know any good breakfast ideas?
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me if you want! I love oats for breakfast. With frozen fruit or chopped apples and a little almonds. Even when I wasn't plant based I loved them so it's a convenient transition. Today was my first day fully back into it (hence my searching whole foods plant based here). YouTube High Carb Hannah she's awesome! Also there's good recipes on her website rawtillwhenever.com She does "high carb low fat" veganism which just makes being vegan naturally a little easier for weight loss because sometimes it's easy to overeat fat as a vegan. I'm hoping to eventually not need this site anymore and just eat intuitively which is very easy with this way of eating because the high fiber content.
    Good luck!