Focused

Options
Hi everyone my name is Christina. I have tried for so long to lose weight but never have been very successful. It wasn't until May of this year when I stepped on the scale and discovered I was nearly 200 lbs. I was horrified and vowed from that day I am going to lose weight. My boyfriend, who had successfully lost over 100 lbs, has been my biggest supporter and to date, I am almost 30 lbs down from where I was. I still would like to lose another 25-30 lbs and I know I will be successful this time.

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello, Christina Welcome to MFP, Congrats for the lose of 30lbs!! Tracking your food is so helpful, Log everything accurately, you can do this!! All the best!! Feel free to add me.
  • Josiejo0701
    Josiejo0701 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina, congrats on losing the 30 lbs! You are on your way to being where you want to be. I was on here a few months back and lost 40 pounds. I wanted to lose another 40. I ran into some health issues and had to stop for a while, but I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off. I'm going to have to approach this differently than before because I found out that I have MS. These last few months I have had difficulty just walking across the floor let alone exercising. You cannot handle heat, cold, exertion, and your number one complaint is being exhausted all the time. So I'm going to have to do this very slowly. Before all this weight gain, I was a fitness instructor and my health took a nose-dive starting with breast cancer and it went downhill from there. At that point, the pounds just started stacking up until I reached 240 lbs. I know that if I want to be healthy I need to get down to 160 or 150 again. That is where I feel my best. So can you add me to your group and let's all do this together???