looking for more friends

Options
to encourage my weight-loss Journey I'm wanting to lose about 70 pounds total 50 pounds by Christmas

Replies

• arcee101
    arcee101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hope you reach your goal, hang in there!!
  • tflower17
    tflower17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I hope you reach your goal! Good luck!
  • Josiejo0701
    Josiejo0701 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was on here a few months back and lost 40 pounds. I want to lose another 50. I ran into some health issues and had to stop for a while, but I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off. I'm going to have to approach this differently than before because I found out that I have MS. These last few months I have had difficulty just walking across the floor let alone exercising. You cannot handle heat, cold, exertion, and your number one complaint is being exhausted all the time. So I'm going to have to do this very slowly. Before all this weight gain, I was a fitness instructor and then my health took a nose-dive starting when I had breast cancer. From there it went downhill. At that point, the pounds just started packing on until I reached 240 lbs. I know that if I want to be healthy I need to get down to around 150 again. That is where I feel my best. So can you add me to your group and let's all do this together???
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome to MFP!! Tracking your food is so helpful, Log everything accurately, you can do this!! All the best!! Feel free to add me.