TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• 20mightymouse16
    20mightymouse16 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    yes ..it was not fun LOL
    ever triped and fell in front of a group of people ?
  • 20mightymouse16
    20mightymouse16 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    omg lol
    I was at dinner with my boss, his boss, and then his boss from France. I was tipsy and they were talking about the Brazilian drink, cant remember the name now and I blurt out "yea, America has the mojoto" THey looked at me and said that is not American LOL...uggggg too tipsy and stupid LOL

Ever had any messages from strangers that made you cringe ? LOL I had 1 on here where someone (guy) messaged me and want to see my C*** LMAO....block !!!! hahhaha ewww
  • FeelingAlive
    FeelingAlive Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes. Met a guy online and within 5 minutes he asked me to marry him.

Have you ever pretended to be drunk to cover up a stupid moment?
  • leoraking
    leoraking Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    No but had plenty of stupid drunk moments when i was young and actually did drink.

Ever hurt someone's feelings on accident by telling them the straight truth( like it comes from heart bypasses brain and out the mouth before you knew it)?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to :confused:

Have you ever purposely hurt someone because they hurt you?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Well not on purpose :smirk:

Do you hold grudges?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Not I let things go sometimes too easily, and forgive too quickly... Although I don't forget

Favorite video game?
    And if @Gloriam_Sanguinis answers I want to know what race is your skyrim character?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Salmon Sushi

Yours?
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Chameleons

Cardio or weights?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    both

Beach or desert
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Not always...Some are definitely very attractive!
    The fun part is being able to get to know each other on here a bit which on some increases their Attractiveness! ;)

Do you get uncomfortable when people at the gym try to hit on you?
  • leoraking
    Options
    Dogs because dogs are protective and loveable and cuddly

What's the best dream you have ever had?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    What questions are you answering??

I cant share that here or I'd end up in MFP jail

Happiest memory
  • leoraking
    Options
    The day my daughter was born and I heard her cry for the first time and saw her face.

Worst memory every
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    In 7th grade there was an incident with a girl I had a crush on. The repercussions of what happen still plague me.

Worst vacation or trip experience?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    No Vacation... actually had to take Standby flights out of Bangor to try to get to Colorado Springs asap as my Daughter was 23 weeks pregnant and Hemorrhaging and there was no stopping her from delivering what they assumed would be a miscarriage. I was trying to get to her as fast as I could and unfortunately ended up stuck in Atlanta for two days...two days of Hell!!! Will never ever take "Standby" flights again in my life!.
    We were very Blessed however as this little miracle baby survived! She was 1lb 2oz. In NICU for 6 mos but is a Happy Healthy four year old now! :blush: GOD IS GOOD!!!

Most trying experience in your life?
  • leoraking
    edited September 2017
    Options
    When i was 15 and my mom made me go with her, my sister, and her husband at that time to the Outerbanks and we got on the faerie. As soon as the boat starts moving so does my stomach. Her husband then wasn't going to let me get out of the car even though i told him i was about to be sick. He told me I was lying all i wanted to do was go against what he said. So i pulled his cowboy hat off his head and puked in it then pushed it back on his head telling him I wasn't lying you sack of poop.

In 7th grade there was an incident with a girl I had a crush on. The repercussions of what happen still plague me.

Worst vacation or trip experience?

Answer above.
    No Vacation... actually had to take Standby flights out of Bangor to try to get to Colorado Springs asap as my Daughter was 23 weeks pregnant and Hemorrhaging and there was no stopping her from delivering what they assumed would be a miscarriage. I was trying to get to her as fast as I could and unfortunately ended up stuck in Atlanta for two days...two days of Hell!!! Will never ever take "Standby" flights again in my life!.
    We were very Blessed however as this little miracle baby survived! She was 1lb 2oz. In NICU for 6 mos but is a Happy Healthy four year old now! :blush: GOD IS GOOD!!!

Most trying experience in your life?

I am so glad God took care of her and the baby. The Lord is so good.

Most trying experience in my life was when my daughter was 5 months old. She had an infection in her blood system that was shutting down her kidneys all because i had had a mrsa infection while pregnant and couldn't take the meds then because they would have killed her.

Most joyous experience of your life
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I don't have any.

What the best drink you've had?
  • leoraking
    Options
    Pepsi is the best now to me. When i did drink it was sex on the beach.

Did you grow up allowed to believe in Santa and the tooth fairy and the easter bunny?