The boys are talking!

Options
What an odd weekend! Few weeks into this and Im by no means thin yet (but will be) and I have noticed something weird! Guys are talking moreeee! All weekend everywhere I went guys were striking up convos! THEY NEVER do! Saturday my friend and I were playing tennis and this Mailman parked next to the courts and was yelling things to us the whole time, then sat and watched. Funny guy and kinda cute.

Then came the guy at Subway! Talking to my other friend and I about Football and who we like and different players, he was cute too.
Then the last guy who btw made me feel VERY old struck up a convo with us too, when he told us he was 16 my friend dropped out of the convo fast and I had to tell him I was 31 as quick as possible! LOL Too funny!!! Also, I bought a dress for $7 that I would have only fit into about 5 years ago!

Oh I love this journey and I LOVEEEE MFP! and as always feel free to add me I WILL keep you laughing and motivated throughout your days!

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I can't wait until it starts happening to me :smile:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    :) yay on the dress and all the convo`s

I have had to back a few up in the past few weeks at the gym lol its a great feeling though (i`m married hence the backing them up lol)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    The same thing happend to me. You know what it is though? Your confidence. I told my mom that a very attractive guy tried picking me up when I was out with friends and she said it was because I had become more outgoing, I carried myself more proudly than before and I felt good about myself.

Keep up the good work!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You should be so happy! That is a major NSV!! I mean even the young ones! You go girl!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Woot! Everyone loves love :)
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can't even imagine what it feels like to be approached in real life by someone who's attracted to you without having talked to the person online or something first!!! Must have felt incredible!!
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    That is great! I can't wait until that starts happening to me again! I miss it!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! That is a great NSV!!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUU!!!! awesome!!
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That's FAB!!! I'm getting good attention from my husband too from my wight loss. He has always told me i'm beautiful, but now he is just so much more attentive. I'm sure it has something to do with me feeling good about myself and so he can approach me more. It's a great feeling and keep on reeling them boys in!! lol
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Keep up the good work x
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies it does feel great! KEEP GOINGGG!!!! It will happen for ALL OF US MORE OFTEN!
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i'm sure this new lifestyle has changed your attitude too, i'm so happy for you! :love:
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i'm sure this new lifestyle has changed your attitude too, i'm so happy for you! :love:

Well I have always been out going, the outgoing chubby/fat girl. But I think guys generally like girls who take care of themselves! Wish I would have done this forever ago but better late than never!
  • prettyash76
    Options
    That's great! I find more guys looking at me also, but Im also feeling better about myself and more confident in my clothes. Guys like a nice looking, confident woman. I just started, but already liking the progress