Anyone just starting T25?

Options
I'm just starting again & am trying to get my motivation back. I'd love to connect with others on the same path. I'm usually a runner & fairly active but this year has been bad & I've gained 15 lbs. I need to get back on the wagon. Please no coaches looking to sell me something. I have tons of workouts I just need to do them. Lol

Replies

• missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have T25 . I can do it with you :D ..Are you starting today?
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I've had great success with T25 before. I have been in a slump the past 18 mos or so and have put on 15 pounds. I am starting back t25 and running as of yesterday. Love to have a buddy!
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I re-started it a few weeks ago, but have unfortunately stopped for the time being until after I see my ortho regarding some issues I've had with an old injury. Hoping it's nothing and I can proceed as normal after Thursday!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I did it this summer. I really enjoyed it, but it made my knees sore. Beta strength was not very challenging, but the cardio was great.
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested I have a group set up from when I first did T25. Its a place to keep us all motivated and talk to each other. If you're interested send me a message and I'll give you link .
    I restarted T25 today, hope to hear from you and good luck
  • Marg672
    Marg672 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I did day one yesterday, not sure I can keep up! I modified A LOT!
  • Nickie_Romero
    Nickie_Romero Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting again & am trying to get my motivation back. I'd love to connect with others on the same path. I'm usually a runner & fairly active but this year has been bad & I've gained 15 lbs. I need to get back on the wagon. Please no coaches looking to sell me something. I have tons of workouts I just need to do them. Lol

• Nickie_Romero
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of T25. We are in the same boat. Feel free to add me!!
  • Nickie_Romero
    Options
    Marg672 wrote: »
    I did day one yesterday, not sure I can keep up! I modified A LOT!