I used to weight 353lbs

Options
Brittanymartin1113
Brittanymartin1113 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey y'all my name is brittany and im new to this and so far im loving it! I hope to make some friends with the same goal as me, a happy healthier life.... :) add me cause idk how to add you lol

Replies

• tflower17
    tflower17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Jasmine. How amazing to have lost so much weight! I can't tell exactly how much but in your tiny picture it looks like a lot! :) I'm new to this too. I'll try to send you a message and see if that works for making friends! Nice to meet you!
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittany!

My name is Tim. I used to weigh 425lbs. Over 5 years I lost 235lbs and have been successfully maintaining for about 1 year. If you want anyone to talk to about the struggles that comes with losing a bunch of weight and dealing with maintenance, I would totally be down for that.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello, Brittany, Welcome to MFP!! Tracking your food is so helpful, Log everything accurately, you can do this!! All the best!! Feel free to add me.
  • Parabellum68
    Parabellum68 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go, congratulations on your amazing achievement, this site will really help you to keep going...welcome to MFP