Whos ready to start Aug off right!

Options
I am starting the Insanity program today and I am SUPER excited!!! What are you all doing this month to help you reach your goal?

Replies

• Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Going from 2 days a week to 3 days a week exercise :)
    Whats the insanity program?
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've decided to get rid of my compulsive eating habits, like M&Ms and McDonald's!
  • Anise76
    Anise76 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Have acquired Zumba for the Wii, and, as soon as I can get some time alone in the house, intend to give it a good go!
  • beccafreak
    Options
    I've quit soda and gone strictly to water, and began my Live Lean monthly challenge. Hoping this is the month to blow away all months!
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ME !!!
    I'm back after having a dreadful month - or two !!

1. No snacking after my dinner / dessert.
    2. Starting P90X.
    3. Having no more than 2 red days per week - less even better of course !!
  • squeak1989
    Options
    I'm aiming to honestly track exactly what I eat everyday this month.
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Not me! LOL. Going on vacation but August 10th I'll be back and WORKIN' IT! Good luck to you!
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i am not going to weigh myself for the month (compulsive weigher) instead choosing to focus on getting fitter and pushing myself harder in the gym and to eat clean 100% of the time. July was a disaster with much slacking. August will be a month of refocus for me.
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Following a "Get Shreeded For Summer" exercise program I found through Muscle and Fitness magazine. Good circut exerecise program that's really been challenging. An example is this, 10 sets of 10 reps each Barbell Squats. Talk about rubber band legs when I finished that. Whew.........
  • shal_k
    shal_k Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm going to beat my record of going to the gym 10 days in a row and make it 20 days in a row! It'll be hard, but I've set a goal for myself for August 20th and I am determined to make it happen!!
  • shal_k
    shal_k Posts: 4
    Options
    @MarieNeveda I'm always weighing myself too! I hate seeing the fluctuation so now I do not let myself get on that scale unless it's Saturday/Sunday morning (my weigh-in days)
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Starting strength training and hopefully finish my c25k before the end so I can run an actual 5k before September!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Cracking down on eating processed carbs...no more for me!! Also only counting "real" water as water and not coffee or tea.
  • ltully
    ltully Posts: 3
    Options
    I have been avoiding this site, because I knew I was doing a 1/2 ___ job of exercise and eating. ( a small bag of potatoe chips here and there ... what could that hurt?) Ok I am ready ! I set my prioritys for August Sept. 40 pounds is too much - but 15 is do-able.
    A day at a time..my dear .. a day at a time.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am starting 6 a.m. spin classes 2 x week. First one was today! My body is still in shock.:noway:
  • ltully
    ltully Posts: 3
    Options
    Ps - I hate this picture of me!! who is that woman?!
  • crazy1uno
    Options
    I've been doing the Zumba on the Wii and walking at night for the past two weeks. I just bought ea sports active 2 to spice it up some. I've lost 6 lbs since July 16th. I'm super pumped up about this.

4070999.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Not only will I be attempting to not weigh myself on a daily basis... Only weekly.
    I am also starting the 3DS today in addition to my regular visits to the gym 5 days a week.
    I wanna kick Augusts butt and bust through this plateau I have been stuck in.
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm cutting out red wine (the only thing I ever really drink at home) for the whole month. It gives me the munchies!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I'm going to track my food every single day and wear my bodybugg everyday - goal is to get 1,129 cal deficit/day to equal 10 pound loss this month, gotta get off this plateau!