I have 155 lbs to lose !! Help... I am in need of friends and support :)

Options
Good morning :)

My name is Michelle and I am from Ontario, Canada. I am 36 years old (Turning 37 next month) and I am starting my life over. The last 2 years of my life have been absolute turmoil and VERY stressful but I am finally seeing some light in my tunnel !! I am now focusing on getting healthy and happy :) Today is my first day and what an eye opener just with my breakfast :neutral: I am looking for friends to share experiences, recipes and to support one and other :smiley: Don't be shy..... Let's do this together !! Have yourself a great Monday !!

Replies

• Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    Hi Michelle, I'll send you a friend request. I was a lot like you when I first started 5 months ago. My mantra was mind - spirit - body. You can do this. Just be selfish and put yourself first. Stay focused because the prize at the end of this is so much greater then what a piece of food can do
  • tacomarie
    tacomarie Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You can do it!
  • kcnwa
    kcnwa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely do it! Be selfish. Do this for you and no one else! ASK FOR HELP both in emotional support here, but keep in mind you have a very big, but achievable goal. Get a trainer and dietitian if at all possible and don't be ashamed! You will have to change how you eat, move and think.... YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! My name is Tim. I am from Washington State. I am 32. I started this journey when I was 26. I was 425lbs and I was scared. Since then I have gone on an incredible journey to a healthier life. It has taken me years but I have lost 235lbs and have been maintaining at my goal weight of 185 for almost a year.

I don't post too often on my feed but I am very active on mfp. I log all my food and answer all messages swiftly. I've lost a ton of weight and kept it off. If you looking for people for support and motivation you can feel free to add me and utilize me if you have any questions that you think I might be able to answer.

You can do anything.

• MissCreepyLovestruck
    Options
    I have all the faith in you in the world! We are in similar situations!!! I'll send you a friend request and we can keep each other in line ;).
  • cc_blueviolet
    cc_blueviolet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here I have a lot to loose also we could help each other
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle, feel free to add me. I'm new to the community side of MFP. I'm 15lbs down and working on losing 50 more. I'm on here daily and would love to help you reach your goals. We can support each other! :)