Accountability buddies

Options
Hey! I plan to lose about 35 lbs, and I need some accountability buddies on the way. I want to focus on habits--walking 10,000 steps a day, exercising 5-6 days a week, eating (mostly!) healthy, unprocessed foods, and staying within my calorie limit. Would love to connect with people with similar goals...

Replies

• Zenlady46
    Zenlady46 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Me too. Similar goals. I am in need of exercise/gym motivation.
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Definitely here! I need some friends too, to help with accountability and motivation!
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started an accountability challenge group - we officially kick off tomorrow. Feel free to join if you'd like. :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/122739-personal-accountability-challenge-group
  • Flarichie
    Flarichie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Meeeee tooooo!! Wanting to the loose 30-40lbs Ive put BACK on after having lost 37lbs 3 yrs ago. Need serious motivation....as I sit on the couch typing this, lol.
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I've got about 40 pounds to shed.
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm looking to get back into a healthier lifestyle after recovering from a few injuries...over the last year I've regained the 30 lbs I worked so hard to lose- and now I'm right back at having 40-50 lbs to lose. Would love some support and motivating friends on the road back!
  • kengholson
    kengholson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started a diet back on July 27. I was 591.4 pounds at 6'2" I had tried diets hundreds of times without any luck. I am trying to get approved for bariatric surgery so I had my doctor put me on topiramate Wich curbed my appetite but I couldn't sleep very well everything I eat or drank taste nasty so I had him switch me out for adipex . Today I'm 548.3 pounds. I've lost 43 pounds in seven weeks. It might be dangerous but I am feeling ten times better already. My question is. Is it very dangerous to loose it this fast as big as I am. Just curious. Thanks in advance
  • mlcase61
    mlcase61 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are under a doctors care so I would let him worry about that. Most likely the benefits outweigh the risk. Have you ever seen My 600lb life? They lose 50 pounds a month.
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm down 15lbs since August and have another 50 to go. We can help keep each other motivated! :)