I am desperate for help, support, and friends. I've got to c

Options
13»

Replies

• 4himalone
    Options
    Welcome! You have found the most awesome place! Support and good people here. I love it! You will love it too!!!!!
  • PatriciaRobles
    Options
    You are NOT in bad shape. You have taken steps to better your life and I applaude you for that. I know that it has not been easy for you. It is not going to happen over nite. I will be here for support if needed.. It's hard for all of us..
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! It sounds like you are motivated enough to accomplish whatever goals you choose to set for yourself. This is a great website filled with wonderful and supportive people. You can do it :) P.S. I will send you a friend request in 30 seconds...
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! I started here I think 3 weeks ago, and I know what it feels like to be chubby all your life. I have always been big, and can not remember the last time I was ever smaller than I am now. We both need a lifestyle change, and signing up on here is one of the best things a person can do. We both have a long way to go on our weight loss journey's but I know we can do it! Add me, and together along with other MFP members we can get through this. (:
  • knotesgirl81
    Options
    Good Luck girl and thanks for the add! Keep your focus and never get down on yourself for slip ups.
  • poshy
    poshy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you made a great choice by joining MFP...ad me if you like...:flowerforyou: