Here we go again

Options
Ok, so here's the deal. About two years ago I lost close to 60lbs. I was feeling so much more confident. I actually felt sexy and HEALTHY! Buuuuuuut I hit a wall with my weight loss and I went right back into my old habits. Stupid, I know. Anywho, I am ready to get back to work and get this lard off of me! Who wants to send me that super cool thing called a friend request? I could use some motivators on my team!

Replies

• ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Your journey sounds like mine. I lost 45 pds and put all of it back on. This time I am ready to keep it off.
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I lost 38 pounds initially. It was amazing! Unfortunately my little brother received a terminal cancer diagnosis. I went from running and going to the gym to doctor appointments and being a full-time caretaker. Trust me, I wouldn't trade that time with him for the world, but I gained back almost all the weight (30 of the 38 pounds). He passed away 11 months ago. During that time I have been attempting to heal. Between my life being completely off the tracks, not sleeping, and trying to grieve I still have not gotten back into my healthy habits.

Although our stories might be different I would enjoy a motivator to get me back on track!
  • MissCreepyLovestruck
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I really appreciate you all!
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I don't post too often on my feed but I am very active on mfp. I log all my food and answer all messages swiftly. I've lost a ton of weight and kept it off. If you looking for people for support and motivation you can feel free to add me and utilize me if you have any questions that you think I might be able to answer.

SW: 425lbs
    CW: 185lbs

Good luck! You can do this!
  • bweath2
    bweath2 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Same story here. Lost 60 lbs 4yrs ago. Gained 80 back.
    Started 2 weeks ago and I'm down 14 lbs. This app is such a help for tracking.
  • jpwt1313
    jpwt1313 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a few months back into it...lets get it! Request sent.
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can help each other meet our goals :)