My expereince with OxyElite Pro

Options
Recently while purchasing some vitamins at GNC they gave me a free 10 pill sample of OxyElite Pro. I usually don't do thermogenics but since it was free I figured I'd at least give it a look see. I checked it out online and it generally had decent reviews. So away I went. I followed the instructions on the bottle exactly and after having taken all six pills (and having drank a gallon of water a day as directed) I had lost a total of 6 pounds in 6 days.

One thing I noticed while taking the pills was that I peed a lot. I thought that it was probably due to the fact that I was drinking about double the water I normally did so kind of wrote it off.

After having finished off the samples and looked at the results I figured that there may be something to them so, went back to GNC and discovered them on sale for around $30.00 I went ahead and bought them, and continued taking them as directed over this past weekend. WIth one major difference. Due to the work I was doing over the weekend I was outside most of the time in 95+ degree heat and didn't have easy access to water. So the heat = more sweating and then lower than usual water intake. What was the result? I gained the entire six pounds back over Sat. and Sun.

So either the OxyElite Pro is simply an otc water pill that caused me to pee off 6 pounds of water over the course of a week. Or I am retaining five pounds of water due to not drinking enough over the weekend. (I was only getting about 75oz a day Sat and Sunday)

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to continue with the pills. Part of me says go ahead and finish because I already bought them, and part of me says ditch em. Has anyone else had any experience with these pills and if so was it similar. What do you guys think about me continuing to use them?

Replies

• shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • hadl0032
    hadl0032 Posts: 117
    Options
    Bump
  • fall4u13
    fall4u13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm taking these now. I'm not using them so much for weight-loss as appetite suppression. I've found they work really well for me in the regard. They never made me gain weight, so I'd say just take the rest of the bottle. At least give it another week. If anything, you may lose, you may stay the same. But you paid for them, so you may as well use them.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what you should do. If it were me, I would test them out for a couple of days. The thing with GNC is you can return opened products if you dont like them.

There are a lot people here who will pill bash. No magic pill, take it back, all you need is diet and exercise.

Every person's body is different and the reality is some pills do work for some people.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    I take them; and yep the magic potion is the water. I'm sure you retained. I use them cause it gives me that extra boost during my workout~