Manchester, UK girl looking for support!

Options
Hi Everyone,

Although I signed up to MFP a while ago, I haven't really been involved in the site. I have not decided it is time for me to get to grips with my diet and exercise and get back in shape.

I am 23 years old, like in Manchester, UK andI have about 25lbs to lose.

I would love to meet some ladies with similar goals to me in order to give and receive support from each other.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Katie

Replies

• lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bournemouth, 27, had 21lbs to loose, am slowly chipping away at that number. I'll add you :)
  • triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older, 38, and don't live in the UK, but welcome! You will be amazed at the amount if information and support you can find here.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Lancashire but living up in Edinburgh.

I'm sure once you get on tack you'll have no problems achieving your goal.

I'm not a lady but if you want to add me I'll give you support where I can.

Nik
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 26 from near Cambridge and looking to shred another 30lb before reassessing my goal :o)

I'll add you too
  • LesleyNeedsToLoseIt
    Options
    I'm from Bury, aged 36, 4lbs lost and 44 to go. I'll add you too.
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! From the U.S.A., with 23 lbs to lose!

I will also add you! :):flowerforyou:
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    <WeLcOmE>
  • XoxKellyxox
    XoxKellyxox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi , am from manchester as well
    am 26 ill add u
    am looking for support as well so we can hopefully help eachother xx
  • 1985ldm
    1985ldm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi, im 25, from edinburgh , about to move down to manchester. i have quite a bit more than you to lose, but do understand what its like to lose then gain, lose a bit gain a lot.... mfp has been fab so far, hope you like it!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 also from Manchester =) I had 23 lbs to lose and lost 10 so far.. I'll add you now and anyone else is free to add me too =)
  • vanlaura
    vanlaura Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21, in Manchester too! I have around 50 to lose perhaps less depending how things go, feel free to add me :)
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I'm new too and hoping to lose around 50lbs. Feel free to add me for support and stuff :)
  • Frannybobs
    Frannybobs Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I'm not new as such, been around on this site for a few months - but only really just starting to use the Community side of it all - to give and receive support when the going gets tough, and encouragement when things are going well. I've got over 3 stones to lose still so quite a way to go...

I'm 33 and from Manchester too, feel free to add me anyone - it will be good to share the journey with others.

Fran :o)