Weight Loss Warriors..... (Closed Group) Update

Options
To my ever so patient team!! :-) I have sent you all emails with the weekly challenge. Please let me know if you need help with anything or have any questions. And here is my weigh in for the challenge. I am currently 183 my ultimate goal is to be 145-150. My goal for August is 10lbs. :-) I am soooo very excited about the team I have I think we will do great. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any reason. Thank you!! And good luck!!

Replies

• amanda_100283
    Options
    To my ever so patient team!! :-) I have sent you all emails with the weekly challenge. Please let me know if you need help with anything or have any questions. And here is my weigh in for the challenge. I am currently 183 my ultimate goal is to be 145-150. My goal for August is 10lbs. :-) I am soooo very excited about the team I have I think we will do great. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any reason. Thank you!! And good luck!!

Also one other note...... Gary (the creator) Has asked that we get our teams to submit before and after photos. I know a lot of the other team captains had an issue with getting their teams to cooperate. How do you guys feel about this? Are you up to it, do you want to pass? Let me know your thoughts on it.
  • Christina269
    Options

Also one other note...... Gary (the creator) Has asked that we get our teams to submit before and after photos. I know a lot of the other team captains had an issue with getting their teams to cooperate. How do you guys feel about this? Are you up to it, do you want to pass? Let me know your thoughts on it.
    [/quote]

Eeeeek.... It'd be scary, but it's all about getting out of our comfort zones, right?
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I got my daily challenge done just now. :smile: Luckily, I had just finished working out and it was easy to add on.

I think before and after pictures is a neat idea. Yeah, it's awkward and a bit embarrassing but I think it would be so neat to see all our results.
  • 4ReeRee
    4ReeRee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will post my before picture later...:)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    See this is why I think we have a great team..... No whining!!! It's great you guys are amazing. And the before pictures don't have to be like the ones on the biggest loser in sports bras and shirts. (I wouldn't do that) Just saying. It can be you in your workout gear whatever you are comfortable with. :-) Thanks again guys you're great. If you want to send your pictures to me you can send them to amandasweightlosschallenge@yahoo.com That way I can forward them to him.

Keep up the good work!!!

~Amanda~
  • NurseMeeka
    Options
    OMG... i posted my picture... dont everyone run and go look at it...lol...you may need blind folds.... Just give me more reasons to burn the fat!! ;)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    OMG... i posted my picture... dont everyone run and go look at it...lol...you may need blind folds.... Just give me more reasons to burn the fat!! ;)

You're too funny. We are all the same way. But it is just another form of motivation. I don't feel like I am huge, however the last pictures I saw of myself told me otherwise. It made me get serious about losing weight. :-)
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I will take pictures tonight. I wish I would have when I began this journey 1.5 months ago, so this will be good! :) Thanks Amanda!
  • NurseMeeka
    Options
    Thanks... IKR...lol...Motivation it sure is! :))
  • RunThisWeigh
    RunThisWeigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like the before and after picture idea! I will email you my before picture this evening.

And on another note- does anyone know if there is a way to view these forum topics from the iphone app? It shows in my news feed when someone posts a new topic, but its not a link like it is when you are on the actual MFP website. It would be much easier to see everything from my phone since I'm not always near my computer!
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like the before and after picture idea! I will email you my before picture this evening.

And on another note- does anyone know if there is a way to view these forum topics from the iphone app? It shows in my news feed when someone posts a new topic, but its not a link like it is when you are on the actual MFP website. It would be much easier to see everything from my phone since I'm not always near my computer!

That's a good question. I have wondered the same thing!
  • amanda_100283
    Options

That's a good question. I have wondered the same thing!

The only way I was able to access anything on the forums from my ipod was through a link in an email. Otherwise there is no was (that I can tell) to access the forums from the MFP app. Maybe we should all write to them so they can add this feature, as I too do not have access to a computer at home and so to answer 10 different people from an ipod can get tricky. :-)

Good luck,

Amanda