Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• allanmobile313
    allanmobile313 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 Don't you agree that the small things in life is enough to promote happiness?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Might I be quirky? I think I'd like cloud 4, is that a cloud?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 Don't you agree that the small things in life is enough to promote happiness?

Doesn't that depend? Does a small back account make one happy? :)
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 Doesn't everything depend on something else? Hmm....would lower taxes be worth lower income?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    @AliNouveau Might I be quirky, too? If there was no cloud four, wouldn't it be fun to build it together?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 Doesn't everything depend on something else? Hmm....would lower taxes be worth lower income?

Thats a good question, and in theory a lower income would be ok if you were paying less tax , but what if the cost of living in your country was high? What if a steak cost you half a weeks wage?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    If a single meal costs that much, wouldn't farming become an attractive option?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    What if where you lived was arid and unproductive land?

Do you have a home vegetable garden?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    Didn't someone once say where there is a will there is a way? One thing I got into back in college was aeroponic gardening, have you explored that?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Didn't someone once say where there is a will there is a way? One thing I got into back in college was aeroponic gardening, have you explored that?

No, what is it?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    Have you ever wondering just how important is soil when it comes to gardening? Wouldn't it be cool if you could supply nutrients directly to the plant's roots instead of filtering it through dirt?
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Isn't that hydroponics?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I love having a backyard garden? Did you know this year I made lot software salads from stuff grown in my backyard?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    Did you know that you can replace soil with a water based system (hydroponics) or by using a mist in the air (aeroponics)?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I thought you meant hydroponics also, did you mean something different?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    What all did you grow in your garden?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    If that's for me would you believe we ways grow raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, Hungarian hot peppers, cayenne peppers and various herbs? Would you believe I also got a bushel of tomatoes and made salsa and bbq sauce with those and stuff from the garden?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Did you know if you cut off the crown of a pineapple and put in in the dirt you can grow a whole new pineapple.? Might I have tried this and have a tiny pineapple on my bush?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    @AliNouveau Are you going to send me a jar of bbw sauce?
  • allanmobile313
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 if you throw a pineapple into the sea, will it become a square sponge habitat?