Yay or Nay?

Options
Has anyone used Heathy Trim or know anyone that has? Any thoughts on this?

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    It is another "magic pill" where you don't have to change your diet and you will lose weight. Riiiight. This is straight from their own website's FAQ:

Do I need to follow a certain diet?

No, dieting is not required for Healthy Trim to be effective.
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    I read the website and been semi researching the pill.

I'm in no way looking for this to magically take pounds away, but a local DJ lost about 100lbs with healthy trim in addition to exercise and eating healthy.

It's said to give you amazing engery....that's my main question.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    It is another "magic pill" where you don't have to change your diet and you will lose weight. Riiiight. This is straight from their own website's FAQ:

Do I need to follow a certain diet?

No, dieting is not required for Healthy Trim to be effective.

LOL...no dieting....really?? LOL.
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

I'm in no way looking for this to magically take pounds away, but a local DJ lost about 100lbs with healthy trim in addition to exercise and eating healthy.

I say give "exercise and eating healthy" a try for a month. You will probably get great results that way, and won't be spending money on the pill.
  • melsinct
    Options

The key is in what you just wrote.

"...but a local DJ lost about 100lbs with healthy trim in addition to exercise and eating healthy."

Do you think it was the pill or the exercising and eating healthy?
  • Janeway72
    Options
    It's no different to any of the natural supplements to aid weightloss. It may help once your body is burning calories but even at that the studies are far from conclusive, It doesn't say how much of each ingredient is in each pill which means it could be a negligible amount (and usually is in these types of product.) It's much cheaper to buy a packet of green tea TBH!
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options

"...but a local DJ lost about 100lbs with healthy trim in addition to exercise and eating healthy."

He lost the weight in something like 8 months
  • melsinct
    Options

I tend to take what people being paid to endorse a product (the DJ) say with a grain of salt. If you are that convinced, then try it. It is your money.
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I tend to take what people being paid to endorse a product (the DJ) say with a grain of salt. If you are that convinced, then try it. It is your money.
    [/quote]

Amen to that!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options

My husband works in radio. The D.J. is being paid as an advertiser. My husband was asked to do Diet to Go....P90X...tons of stuff, in order to rave about it on the radio.

• veggiepug
    Options

I'm going to guess it was the exercising and eating healthy part that helped him lose the weight.

If diet pills actually worked, then why are there still so many overweight/obese people (especially diet pills that will supposedly work without diet and exercise)? And if you're already planning on dieting and exercising, what is the point of paying for and taking a pill?
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    I'm definately not convinced (I was hoping, LOL that this really WAS a magic weightloss pill) I guess I'll stick to what I'm doing. I'm losing weight slowly buy surely. :)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I'm definately not convinced (I was hoping, LOL that this really WAS a magic weightloss pill) I guess I'll stick to what I'm doing. I'm losing weight slowly buy surely. :)

That's the way to KEEP it off!