Looking for friends who have IBS.

Options
Staying fit is a lot of work. Staying fit while dealing with the symptoms of IBS at the same time is even harder. I am looking for friends who know the struggle, have tips to share or just want someone who gets it. I'm a long time MFP user, but new to the community side! Any help appreciated!

Replies

• danieledleston
    danieledleston Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go you!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I have Crohn's and ibs
  • daynasrose
    daynasrose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have IBS but managing it with exercise and diet so rarely have flare-ups.
  • buellkyleej
    buellkyleej Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I deal with IBS and Fibromyalgia. Write a journal and find your triggers... avoid stress.... as for pms most ladies flare up on their week.
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have crohns
  • jaclynwf007
    jaclynwf007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have ibs-d and it sucks, sometimes its bad ( like sorry family but we cannot leave home today) i am currently pregnant after having my third child a year ago and i can tell you the painful cramps are the same intensity as labor pains. Its embarrassing, but its life!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect as friends!!
  • akashajazlyn8
    akashajazlyn8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi guys am gonna share most useful guide regarding ibs, causes and treatment this has also help me get rid of this chronic disease
    http://drugscorner.com/irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-symptoms-and-treatment
  • BunnyDish
    BunnyDish Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've had IBS for years but I practically don't notice it anymore. I got it totally under control with Acacia Senegal (Heathers Tummy Fibre)... I suffered for years and years before finding this stuff. I can't say I can eat anything at all... I still need to avoid certain things... but I don't have to live in fear of pain and embarrassment now.
  • snwallace17
    snwallace17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I struggle with IBS. It doesn't matter what I eat. I can eat perfectly healthy and I'm in the bathroom. I also work a high stress job. That's not something that I can just leave. I need my job. I struggle with this every day. I need to loose weight, but it's hard. I also have PCOS. That doesn't make anything better. If y'all have any tips, please let me know!!!! I'm to a point to where I'll do almost anything to get better in health and in fitness.
  • CaraWD
    CaraWD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have Ulcerative Colitis and IBS. Put on weight over years of steroid use. UC and IBS controlled most of the time. New to MFP so help needed. Open to friend requests no idea how to request friends!
  • sharrrina
    sharrrina Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Cara! I was just diagnosed with IBS yesterday and am also looking for others to connect with. Trying to figure out new eating habits looks like it might be a bit challenging. Nice to meet you!
    Sherri