Getting Stronger

Options
hollyaucoin
hollyaucoin Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2017 in Success Stories
gm3r1z3aju6o.jpg
drlr5lvu7haa.jpg

Just wanted to put this out here to solidify my successes to myself even if I don't see the numbers change on the scale.

The first photo comaparison is of me September 2016 during a time of crisis and the second is of me in March 2017 just one month into consistent exercise. The after photos were taken last month.

I had a series of losses and life changing experiences which put me in a state of depression and serious flux. I am the kind of person who I can't hide my feelings. Clearly.

I want to point out that after keeping up with a variety of activities that I enjoy and make me feel good (running, dancing, cycling, Tabata bootcamp) paired with MyFitnessPal and my Apple Watch, I have actually only seen a weight loss of 4 lbs.

The change in my mental state is what is striking to me. I have more energy, I feel lifted and bright, and I am not keeping so many walls up anymore. Exercise has been the best remedy to my situation and if I hadn't turned to it in February, I'm not sure where I would have ended up.

Keep at it everyone, be strong and stay focused. The scale is just a number, it's how you feel that matters! xo

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!