got a big ? ,,,,, I'm a junk eater &........

Options
2»

Replies

• onefasternurse
    onefasternurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried the same expensive snacks. I found that they just weren't worth the price. I now buy fresh fruits and veggies. Last night was the best example when my teenager was talking about how bad she was craving something sweet she opened the fridge and was so happy to see that we still had strawberries left.
    Thats my only problem with buying fresh produce.....we seem to run to the grocery/ produce stand every other day :)) I will gladly take that pain
  • RJSuperMan
    RJSuperMan Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You know, I don't know how she did it, but my Mom had a way of getting my Dad to see things her way..... ;) And I respect her now for everything she didn't let me have the moment I wanted it. I know the how tough that is now with my kids, we all end up seeing things the way our Mom's said it would be, huh? You've already gotten some pretty good advice from everyone else. You can do it!
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would LIKE to thank every1 who answered me ......

I cleaned out the pantry this morning and moved alot of the junk out ....... hopefully out of sight out of mind.......got lots of fruit this wk @ the store and my daughter really liked the cherry's.......keeping my fingers crossed......

THANKS AGAIN........