Looking for friends, new here

Options
Hi all, im 50. Need to lose 40pds. Looking for others to chat withand keep eachother motivated

Replies

• uniquejenn85
    uniquejenn85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I sent a message! Feel free to add me, my name is Jennifer I am 32 and have about 60 pounds to lose.
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am 32, from USA. I have lost 200+lbs and currently maintaining. If you are looking for someone to chat with and share advice and motivation you can add me! :D

Good luck!
  • wickinikki
    wickinikki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me! I'm 42 and looking to at minimum to lose 30 lbs - I'm 10 down so far! I'm always checking on here, too if you ever need to send a vent message!

Nikki
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ADD ME -- I am getting back to doing this right too!
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hope to become Friends and let's DO THIS... Choose Health and Move more, we are blessed to be Healthy enough to move, let's end the excuses and change our lives for good!
  • Princess6062
    Princess6062 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been here about a month. Not sure how to add people but love this app so much more than ww. Have to lose about 80 pounds am 61. Thanks!
  • cantaloupe432
    cantaloupe432 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I did this and found that it was really helpful to have others to watch succeed to help keep me motivated. 31, need to loose 10lbs, re-quit smoking, and get back into running shape.
  • lisapierce5277
    lisapierce5277 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to be friends don't know how to add you.
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    same idea here. trying to get friends to stay on track with... need to lose minimum 30lb myself.
  • kb115224714
    kb115224714 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 55, need to lose about 40 lbs. I am getting motivated/excited about logging my meals and exercise daily! I am going to try adding a few of you as friends :smile: