I JUST RAN A F*****G 5K! THE DIRTY DASH!!!!! PICS!!!

Options

Replies

• kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh wow that looks like fun. I just checked my area and we have one. It is done for this year, but I think I will definitely do it next year.
  • mrrodriguez
    Options
    So impressed with your accomplishment. Way back in the day they used to serve beer at many runs. Not anymore. It was weird drinking after such exertion AND in the morning. Never had the chance to run in the mud. Quite an accomplishment for the first time. Congrats.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great work congrats:drinker:
  • MintyCandy
    Options
    Looks so fun, good job!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am signed up with two of my girl friends to do the Dirty Dash in Boise Aug 27 and I cannot wait. After seeing your pics and reading your story I am even more excited :) I myself have never done anything like it either, should be a blast!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Looks like so much fun!! I'm doing Tough Mudder next November!! It's similar! :)
  • 4himalone
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    OMG!! My niece's and nephews did that last year! Not sure if they were in it this year or not. I wonder if you know them. They live in Billings/Dillion MT area.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks for sharing your pics......looks like a great time!!
    Will have to check it out ;)
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    We did the Warrior Dash on Saturday...my 2nd 5k but as it turns out, the course was actually 3.6 miles! It was SO hard but the obstacles made it way more fun than a regular 5k on the road. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    OMG that is awesome! I would have run a 5K a long time ago if they all served beer. LOL! I'll have to find out where else they have them. Thanks for sharing and a big YAY FOR YOU!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I wanna do that!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I did Dirty Dash here in Utah a couple of months ago. Seriously, one of the funnest times of my life. Congrats, and glad to see that you had a great time.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, Great pics!!!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! Looks like lots of fun.
  • mcrawley22
    mcrawley22 Posts: 128
    Options
    great post! Looks like you had an awesome time!! I wish they did these races in my area!!
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    Awesome!! DD is so much fun! Coming to Boise in a couple weeks.. too bad I'll be out of town. I ran it last year and it's great! Good job getting muddy!!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is totally F$%^&* AWESOME!! You ROCK! I soo want to do something like this! Congratulations and WTG!
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    way to go giriie!!! im doing a Warrior Dash in ohio next month along with 6 5k races! it's been a few years since i did the last one and looking forward to the fall!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!