Hi im new here need inspiration

Options
A few years ago I was very motivated and lost 100 lbs in three short months needless to say I've gained it back and I have a lot of weight to lose. I just recently moved to Alaska from Texas with my 11 year old and it's time I do this for him and myself. I have all the time to do this because I work from home so I really have no excuse. I'm 31 now and I swore I would not weigh this much in my 30s. Any help is appreciated any advice I know how to lose weight I just get off track so easy and I'm so addicted to food unfortunately. Hope to become friends with some of you have a great day.

Replies

• cc_blueviolet
    cc_blueviolet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I was very motivated and lost 100 lbs in three short months needless to say I've gained it back and I have a lot of weight to lose. I just recently moved to Alaska from Texas with my 11 year old and it's time I do this for him and myself. I have all the time to do this because I work from home so I really have no excuse. I'm 31 now and I swore I would not weigh this much in my 30s. Any help is appreciated any advice I know how to lose weight I just get off track so easy and I'm so addicted to food unfortunately. Hope to become friends with some of you have a great day.
  • JJS1979
    JJS1979 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good for you in getting started, that is always the first step! I think, at least for me, i needed to change my mindset. This has to be a long-term lifestyle for you, not just until you lose weight. I also thought i was addicted to food but once you start eating healthier you will notice those cravings will go away. And by the way you can eat whatever you want as long as it is moderation. If you dont think you can do that in the beginning then ease into that as you get more confident and comfortable with your new lifestyle. Goodluck!