Breastfeeding Mom of 3 looking for friends to support and who can help provide support.

Options
Hi all! I used mfp after my 2nd child, lost 90 lbs and felt wonderful. However, depression, stress and another baby helped me fall back into my unhealthy habits . I used to follow the "Eat More to Weigh Less" philosophy and calculating my tdee and did great! Just looking for some accountability partners. Read my diary and I'll read yours!

Replies

• IAmWonderWomanTo7
    Options
    Hey there I just started using MFP last year in July after my 6th child I got tired of feeling so unhealthy I chose to make a change. From July to November I lost 30lbs and had 20 more to lose....and then I got pregnant AGAIN! So that makes 7 kids at 40 years old. I too am looking for accountability partners. The friends I friended on MFP kind of don't communicate so much anymore lol
  • debbiezag
    debbiezag Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! 6 weeks pp here exclusively BFing baby number 4! Friend me, looking for some accountability and support too. My diary is open to friends but I don't log my workouts so I'm not tempted to eat back those calories lol. Found I'm having the hardest time finding the right balance where my eating won't affect my milk supply
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request! What's the Eat More to Weigh Less philosophy?
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like. I just had my 4th baby 4 months ago and I have 70ish lbs to lose. I was also successful with mfp after my 2nd child in the past and used to weigh 148. I'm now at 218 after back to back pregnancies and struggling with it while breastfeeding because I always seem to have a hard time getting off weight while nursing and I think it's half do to with the hormones from it. I seem to lose weight better after weaning and that sucks because we're going on a beach vacation in 6 months and I want to look better for it. My diary is open and we can motivate each other.
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 hear with my youngest just turning 1. I suffer with fibromyalgia and chronic migraines do working out is a challenge for me. I was successful on here before my youngest with losing over 40 lbs. Riggt now my weight loss is mostly by watching my calories and the daily activities that I get in. It is a slow process but I am committed. I can offer support and motivation to whoever needs it. Feel free to add me.
  • lvromero3
    lvromero3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 20 wks postpartum tomorrow. And since coming home from the hospital I'm up 17lbs..

I had actually lost 7 lbs from my prepregnancy weight but with all the hormones (nursing) and sleep deprivation I've gained that and an extra ten lbs and it has been devastating!

Mostly cuz it feels and looks like I've gained WAY more than that (been asked if I'm pregnant while pushing my 3 month old in her stroller) which was what pushed me to sign up for this.

But it's been a downer that even after a month of logging in every day I just go up and down the same three lbs