Non Scale Victories! What's your latest?!

Options
I went shopping for a pair of jeans to hold me over bc my 18s are way too big. Brought a couple 16 pants and XL tops into the dressing room and nothing fit! Had to go back out for 14s and size L tops!!! qz2moqb9zzuv.jpg

Having just as much fun "shopping" in my storage unit as well! Old skirt, new blouse!

Replies

• zelminashibby
    zelminashibby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    There is another forum on that exact same topic with a very long history ! Post there!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Was upset scale not moving much,then when measured my waist ihad lost 5 inches

Crazy how that happens. Should that be chalked up to water weight ?
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    My NSV: I have no desire to binge on junkfood or alcohol tonight. Lots of days I have difficulty. Also Idk if this counts but today I just wanted to lay around and be lazy after running around at work. I knocked out an hour of cardio anyway
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I went shopping for a pair of jeans to hold me over bc my 18s are way too big. Brought a couple 16 pants and XL tops into the dressing room and nothing fit! Had to go back out for 14s and size L tops!!! qz2moqb9zzuv.jpg

Having just as much fun "shopping" in my storage unit as well! Old skirt, new blouse!

The smile says it all. Good for you. :):):)
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I keep having to cinch my belt tighter so my pants don't fall off at work. I know I need to go shopping, but I want to try to stabilize first. I've bought a few smaller shirts but can't bring myself to go jeans shopping just yet. Maybe when we go out to buy my son his cold weather wardrobe.
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I've just returned from the Everest Base Camp trek! Wonderful experience - my fitness was not a limitation. It was interesting to experience the effect of extreme high altitude on one's physiology.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!