Printing food diary / displaying the week

Options
archiedog27
archiedog27 Posts: 1 Member
Has anyone found a way of displaying a weeks worth of food diaries and then printing them - I'm going to nutrition talks and this would be really useful?

Replies

• JustAnotherOneOfThoseGirls
    Options
    Click the 'view full report (printable)' button at the bottom of your diary, then change the dates at the top of the page that comes up
  • JustAnotherOneOfThoseGirls
    Options
    cplqikt46cfl.png
    o8s8puxfch2o.png
  • rbakedq
    rbakedq Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My Full report only goes back to September 11th of this year, except for the food notes. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    rbakedq wrote: »
    My Full report only goes back to September 11th of this year, except for the food notes. Is anyone else having this problem?

My "View Full Report (Printable)" only goes back to 11 Oct 2017. When I view REPORTS, the nutrients also only go back to 11 Oct 2017.

I'll open a case tomorrow with Customer Support. The more users who open a Case with Customer Support, the higher the priority and hopefully it will get looked into sooner.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • Djlchxvi
    Djlchxvi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you ever get an answer to your question regarding printing out a week-long diary? I can't figure out how to fit more than 1 day on a sheet of paper