Still looking for friends!

Options
I just started MFP two weeks ago and would love to have support. I am a mom to two wonderful boys who are 10 and 9. I am married to the love of my life since 2005 and we started dating in 1999. I am getting back into photography and scrapbooking and am looking for support to lose 65lbs. I know with the help of MFP and my family I have this!

Replies

• Buckeye19XX
    Buckeye19XX Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to support each other in our weight loss journeys!
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me, my name is Jessica. I just turned 31 Thursday. I have 4 kids. They are 9,7, 15 months and 3 months old. I have been with my boyfriend since 2010. I'm the biggest I have even been. I'm 5'5" and 215. My goal is 140-145 by next summer.
  • danimia2017
    danimia2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heya I'm happy for us to connect too share motivation and inspiration
  • eireokie
    eireokie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd be honored to share and hopefully inspire you with the story of my success. You mentioned your children...they are they best motivation for being healthy and staying healthy!
  • mcveym
    mcveym Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to connect so that we can inspire each other. I am a single mom of two kids, son (15) and daughter (12).
  • Ldevpic
    Ldevpic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sure, let's be friends! I'm about 2 months into this weight loss journey, we can keep other motivated.
  • eleazargarcia2
    eleazargarcia2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, motivation from new friends would be a blessing!!
  • lisapierce5277
    lisapierce5277 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In would like to be friends with all of you. Don't know how to friend request you.
  • mer55
    mer55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie here also, and only 2 days in, but I feel positive changes already! Great advice and support here! Would love to follow each others journey!
  • earce84
    earce84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new people to connect with that are on the same journey as I am. Motivation and support are 2 great factors in achieving success
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey.