Reintroduce MySelf! (Need More Inspiring People)

Options
I have been on here for about 2 weeks! Woo!!! BUT!!! I only have a few friends =( SOOOO... Long story short....I'm a smarty butt who is tryin to get her life together before she gets a job teaching in 3 years...best start early I say...On top of a whole bunch of medical reasons why I JUST WANNA BE FIT!! I thrive on others sucesses! I see others do well and it gives me confidence I can do well too! So I just need a few more motivating people to help me out! Thanks in Advance ^_^ XD

Replies

• FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums, I've been on here for a week and a bit myself, going well so far! If you want to add me, we can keep track of each other :).

Regardless though, good luck!
  • dannidomer
    dannidomer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I could use some more motivating friends too! I have been on for about a month but was on vacation for a week and then celebrated my birthday. Today is August 1st. New month, new goals!
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I just started
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site has truly saved my life. I have a long way to go, but I cant believe that changes I have seen already in just 2 months. Good luck add me if you like
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Sauni52
    Sauni52 Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love to correspond with you. I am now trying to change my lifestyle of eating as well. Hard time with the belly and arms. We can inspire one another and perhaps a lot of others on the way. Sauni
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone, lost 69lbs so far, a little way still to go. Good luck everyone x
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    feel free to add me:)
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    im on my journey to being a teacher! (elementary). glad you joined, i added you ^_^ anyone else feel free to add me too
  • rlynn1150
    rlynn1150 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We all need more friends :)
  • lvmom24
    lvmom24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me too! I need all the kicks in the butt I can get!!
  • TammyThrasher
    Options
    I am always here to give support, hang in there!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. And anyone else reading this post can add me if you would like. I already have many friends on here and I say the more the merrier. The more success i see from others, the more inspired I am.