Anyone out there have or had 200+ pounds to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunshngirl3
    Options
    I almost cried when I saw that I am not alone in this. I need all the help and motivation I can get. When you have as much to loose as we do it is easy to get discouraged. Please add me .....

Lisa
  • sunshngirl3
    Options
    Congrats....Do you have any tips or favorite recipes that helped you get there. I am just starting out and I need help.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I just found this thread in doing a search for others in "my boat." I have lost 65# as of this weekend and still have another 200 to lose. For some reason this morning I was feeling a little unmotivated and started that self-doubt wondering if it can be done or if I should just give up, eat everything I want, and let the fat kill me prematurely. I decided that was foolish talk and opted to look for motivation from others. What a blessing this thread was to see that I am no alone. Thank each of you for posting. It will be a long, hard road but we are all worth it! :flowerforyou:
  • reedusf
    reedusf Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi all. I too have more than 200 to lose. I've broken my goals out into 10% increments because if I think about the total that I need to lose then it is more than daunting and disheartening. Glad to see that I"m not the only one in this boat.
  • katiemking24
    Options
    I have over 200 lbs to lose can you guys please add me! So much motivation, im a 26 year old whos weight is killing my liver... and just reading your guys post ive already got the feeling i can do this! You are all insperations.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    My total goal is to lose 201 pounds. So far I've lost 128.5. Feel free to add me if I can be of help.
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 200 with 6 1/2 down so far *fist pump*. I would love to connect with everyone of similar goals. I want us all to prove our naysayers wrong and come out showing the world we're the beautiful people we already know we are!!!!!!!! Happy Saturday, everyone!