Motivation, Support, Honesty & a dash of Fear!

Options
Hoi! My name is Laura, I've been big, recently huge, all my life. I had a health scare (turned out to be a non-critcal Rx side effect) earlier this year and it jump started my biggest journey in weight loss that I've ever had. I've lost 55+ lbs since June and working hard to continue the pace. Added an hour walk to my daily routine, try to eat below 1300 calories (usually get around 1800 :c ) and I've seen the results. This is so unusual, surreal, fantastic; I've never been this motivated to stick to my goals. I weigh less now then when I graduated college. GASP!!!

I've been traveling for work recently and loss access to a scale, so I'm scared about how the change in environment has affected my progress, but I'm trying hard and hope posting will motivate me to try harder! I generally lurk here in the forums but wanted to say hello! Today was a good calorie day, I've been getting more into Keto and in the end I'm only 1/4 towards my final goal but keep trying to set smaller goals in the meantime. Thanks for listening and wishing everyone the best on their journey!

dlrqub36juqp.jpg
A few months before CRITICAL MASS

uh74ai9tqhpy.jpg
Where'd my arm and chin fat go?? Getting some sag but I'm happy to see it!

Replies