Iced Coffee?

Options
I don't usually drink coffee and rarely ever buy it but sometimes i get a craving for an iced coffee. So i was just wondering if someone had a good recipe that was low calorie or knew which place i should buy one from without it having a ton of calories in it.

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Sometimes I get a sugar free iced vanilla coffee from McDonald's, the medium is 90 calories.

Or, make one at home:
    Coffee, ice, sugar free (or fat free) creamer, splenda.
  • lisahightower2
    Options
    I go to Dunkin Donuts and get it with skim milk and Splenda. It's something like 45 calories for the medium.
  • laurenlivesfit
    laurenlivesfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Go to Starbucks and get an iced coffee with sugar free syrup and nonfat milk (if you use milk). I always get an iced latte with sugar free caramel and non fat milk- delish!
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    I know McDonald's sugar free is only 90 calories for a medium :)
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have a recipe!!
    send me a message and I'll send it over to ya
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I use :

3/4 cup Folgers vanilla flavored coffee
    1/4 cup unsweetened Blue Diamond Almond Milk Vanilla Flavor
    2 Tbls Sugar free Chocolate Syrup
    1 packet of Truvia sweetner
    ice

Blend together and top with:
    2 Tbls Dairy Fresh Whipped topping
    and/or a dash of cocoa powder or cinnamon
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    A cup of strong brewed coffee, a cup of ice, 2 packets of spelnda, 1 or 2 tbsps of carnation evaporated milk or plain milk. Put into a blender and run for ice crushing/ pulsing. It is sooooo good, makes 2 servings of about 30 or 40 calories each.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I make one in my office nearly every afternoon. Fill a cup almost to the top with ice. Pour hot coffee over that. Add a TBLS or 2 of non fat french vanilla half n half, and stir, stir, stir. Top with more ice. Cheap & delicious! :drinker:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    A cup of strong brewed coffee, a cup of ice, 2 packets of spelnda, 1 or 2 tbsps of carnation evaporated milk or plain milk. Put into a blender and run for ice crushing/ pulsing. It is sooooo good, makes 2 servings of about 30 or 40 calories each.

Yum - this sounds really good too!
  • JsGordita
    Options
    Thanks everyone those all sound good :)